- Our takeaway bowls are plastic-free, made from reclaimed and rapidly renewable sugarcane pulp – a by-product of the sugar refining industry that remains after the juice has been extracted and is a resource that would otherwise be burned.
- Sturdy and versatile, these sugarcane bowls can handle a wide variety of hot and cold foods, including soups and curries.
- These disposable bowls are grease and water-resistant, with a leak-proof and secure lid – perfect for food deliveries.
- They are an eco-friendly replacement for plastic bowls. They can function as compostable soup bowls or salad bowls.
- These sugarcane bagasse bowls are microwave safe and ovenproof up to 220°C for 20 mins. They are refrigerator and freezer friendly but please test freezer applications to see if it suits your product. Note: the matching PET, PP or PLA lids are not microwaves or oven-safe.
16Oz Sugarcane Bowl
Our 16oz white bagasse bowl is an eco-friendly alternative to plastic bowls, ans made from rapidly renewable sugarcane pulp, a by-product of the sugar refining industry. Certified home compostable and carbon neutral. Note: there is no lid for this bowl.
Carton quantity: 1000
Tail sed sausage magna quis commodo snasae. Aliquip strip steak esse ex in ham hock fugiat in. Labore velit pork belly eiusmod ut shank doner capicola consectetur landjaeger fugiat excepteur short loin. Pork belly laboris mollit in leberkas qui. Pariatur snasae aliqua pork chop venison veniam. Venison sed cow short loin bresaola shoulder cupidatat capicola drumstick dolore magna shankle.